Facilities Development Corporation is providing construction management services to the U.S. Department of Treasury.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Establishment of needs and schedules.
- Provide budgetary cost estimates for design and construction.
- Preparing scopes of work for internal designers or contract Architect/Engineers.
- Reviewing designs at an appropriate interim point against the scope of work, making changes as required.
- Reviewing designs for contractibility at both the interim and final stages.
- Refining construction cost estimates
- Preparing construction documents for procurement action.
- Conducting construction site surveys for construction contractors.
- Conduction pre-bid conferences
- Formally responding to bidders questions.
- Assisting in the review of bids
- Conducting pre-construction conferences
- Coordinating construction contractor requirements such as material storage, utility outages, temporary power access, etc.
- Reviewing contractor progress, invoice submittals, material submittals and other required and recurring documentation.
- Coordinating construction activities with office at location of construction
- Coordinating and integrating other program activities such as security alarms, telephones, data terminals, furniture, etc. with construction activities.
- Providing periodic and final inspection including rectifying punch lists.
- Providing reports and other progress and administrative documents as required.